What a lovely suprise to receive a nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much to Kyrah Banks for nominating me for this award.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the One Lovely Blog Award on your blog.
3. Share seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen (15) bloggers. Inform them by commenting on their blog.
7 Things about me…hmmm
1.The first thing I knitted, aged 5, was a stuffed Land Rover
2. I like to dance in the kitchen when I eat chocolate
3. One of my favourite jobs was being a water ski instructor
4. I met my husband on an uphill in a bike race
5. I hate shoe shopping. I have horrendous feet and most shoes for me are impossible to wear or totally uncomfortable
6. I have studied in 4 different countries
7. I sewed my wedding dress and 4 bridesmaids dresses but had no idea what I was getting myself into!
I nominate the following bloggers:
5. Sew Well
8. Sew Maris
14. My Fabrication
15. Attic 24
I realise that some of you may not want to post the award on your blogs. That’s cool. I just wanted to share the love 🙂
Congrats and thanks for visiting.